So I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover. Not that I know what that even feels like, but I felt so exhausted from last night and my whole body ached. I checked iPod to see what time it was and I saw I had an email from my brother Brandon that was titled "SURPRISE!!!!". I instantly opened up the email and read the news. I officially have a new sister-in-law! Brandon and Jess eloped yesterday afternoon in Colorado! Of course the shocking news added to my numb body and I was speechless but I want to congratulate my brother and his new wife Jessica :) I am so happy for the both of you! I can't wait to come home and hear all about it! :)
After reading the email I fell back asleep and didn't get out of bed till noon. I always knew Sunday was a day of rest, but today I took full advantage of it! It felt so nice to sleep that long and I think that it was exactly what I needed physically and emotionally. Lauren and I got ready for the day and went into the city of Paris to explore on our last free day. We went over by the Eiffel Tower, got some crepes, and enjoyed a nice Sunday walk. Then we came back to the hotel to relax some more. I got to FaceTime with the newlyweds Brandon and Jess and hear all about their eloping adventure! They both seem extremely happy :)
After that Lauren and I ended up pretty much packing our bags haha and we don't even leave till Wednesday. Then we decided to go back out and get dinner. We ate at Subway and then came right back to our hotel room. We FaceTimed family and I worked on editing pictures most of the night until I became exhausted and started feeling sick. I called my dad and told him how I was feeling and he thinks my ulcers are coming back :( so I am ready to get home and get everything figured out. I got to FaceTime Pete and his family tonight and watch him make some yummy rolls! He looks super good cooking ;) Today hasn't really been too exciting but I'm ready to get some good sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment