When we finally got to go down it was crazy! There were bones stacked EVERYWHERE! There were even ones that were designed into hearts, crosses, and lots of other things! Some even still had teeth! Gross huh? After an hour of walking in the Catacombes we ended up on the other side of the city. Here are some of the crazy pictures I took :)
We spent another hour waiting in the nice hot sun for the other group to come out, and I almost fell asleep haha then by that point we were all starving, so we got on the metro to go to our next stop. We all had lunch together at a little cafe and I got a ham and cheese toasted sandwich with a huge banana split! Oh and you are never going to guess what I did! I tried SNAIL! Out of all people, I was shocked that I did it. I hated the texture and couldn't even manage to chew it, but I did swallow it. Now I can say I've tried snail in PARIS and now Pete can't give me crap for not trying new things ;)
I wasn't too interested in hanging out at a cemetery on my last day in Paris so guess where I went again? Amorino! It was really good! :) They make them into flower designs! Cool huh? :)
We had to be back at 7:00 to say our goodbyes before everyone goes their separate ways tomorrow. It was a sad moment as I realized that Study Abroad is over. It has been the best experience and I can't even begin to tell you how much I have learned and grown from it. Watch for my "What I've Learned from Study Abroad" post coming soon :)
The rest of the night I got everything packed and ready for tomorrow. I can't believe I will be home in less than 24 hours!! I am so excited to see everyone at home! :) I finally understand why everyone says a mission is incredibly hard. I think I've done my work here in Europe and I am sooo ready to come home from my "mini mission" and share all my experiences of the hard times, the scary times, and the good times :) Thanks to all of you at home who have been such a support system to me while I have been out here! I could not have done it without any of you! I'll see you all very soon! :)









I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post..
ReplyDeleteGMAT Classes Chennai | GMAT Coaching institutes in Chennai