Today has been a much better day! We got on a train to head to Bath. It was an hour and a half train ride so I worked on homework the whole time. When we got there we went to The Roman Baths. They were way cool and I took lots of pictures!
After that we had a couple hours to explore on our own! Lauren and I went to different little shops all over Bath. We took lots of pictures of the town and found some cute little shops. Of course I kept an eye out for a certain store that has a certain dress I want...and guess what we found?! Joules, the store that has the dress I want. They didn't have it... :( I swear I'm never going to find it. I feel like I should just stop trying.
Then we sat on a bench and ate our homemade peanut and butter and jelly sandwiches. Lauren decided to throw some bread at the birds and they all come flying over by us haha we were screaming but I got some fun pictures!
While we were wandering around we found a Krispy Kreme, in LONDON! We were so excited! I got a Diet Coke and a maple ice glazed doughnut (my favorite) and I enjoyed the BEST Krispy Kreme doughnut I have ever had!
While shopping around I did find a really cute iPad case! It has polka dots on it! I am so excited to use it! :) Definitely a good purchase! Oh and guess what else I found! Cufflinks for Pete! He has these hour glass ones he wants to wear on our wedding day and I am determined to find other ones. I found some crazy ones, I'm thinking maybe some doughnut ones from Krispy Kreme would be nice, don't you think? ;)
After many hours of wandering around and shopping we met back up with the group and got back on the train! On the train Lauren and I came up with some of the ABC's of London for a little memory book we are going to make! It kept us occupied and before we knew it we were back to the tube station!
When we got back, Lauren and I went to this Japanese restaurant called Wagamama. Everything on their menu looked foreign to me so I got the simplest thing, Teriyaki chicken and rice :) It was actually pretty good!
We had to be back to the flat by 8:30 to meet with our photography teacher. He went over how to use Photoshop, what our assignments were, and what he expected out of us. Well apparently we have to upload 6 images from each excursion day...he didn't tell us that before so I now have 18 photos to edit and perfect by Saturday...can you say stressful?! I pretty much spent the rest of the night having my teacher help me with editing. We were on my computer and Pete happened to FaceTime me right as he was trying to help me figure out where to upload my pictures haha my teacher just laughed and gave me crap for it. I snuck away for a few minutes and got to see my handsome fiance before he had to go back to work :) I sure do miss him and can't wait to see him again! After that I went and got more help and then my mom tried FaceTiming me like 5 times in a row...I think my teacher thinks I spend way too much time on FaceTime by how many calls I got tonight haha :) I finally got to FaceTime my mom before getting ready for bed and after that point we were all slap happy. We spent an hour talking about boys and how to speak French when we get to Paris. Oh the things we do in London ;) I can't wait to post about our adventure tomorrow!







No comments:
Post a Comment