Man with no pants...awkward.
Creepy dolls. The little baby had a needle pointing to the mom...
Hahahahaha yeah we tried really hard on this one ;)
Me doing some intense math problems ;)
This is our scared faces after everything we just saw.
Then we headed over to the Photographer's Gallery. We didn't last there very long, we went in looked in one gallery and then left haha we decided to go get a cookie instead :) Then we walked around and looked at shops. Just as we were about to get on the tube we saw Nike and about died. We went in and an hour later came out doing some damage to our cards...but we love what we got! We got on the tube after that and headed to Gloucester Road station. We went into Burger King and got fries and a Diet Coke so we could use their WiFi until we had to meet up with Travis and the others for our Harry Potter Studio Tour. We were supposed to meet at 2:30 for our 4:00 tour and apparently we were going to be rushed. We had to wait for one more person so we waited around a couple more minutes and then rushed on the tube. It was hilarious watching us speed walk. We had competitions with each other to see who could do it the fastest haha We switched tube stations and then booked it to the train we wanted to make. I literally body slammed the train doors just in time before they shut. Lauren said I looked like I was sliding into home base haha But don't worry...the train wasn't leaving yet, and there was a button on the outside to open it. So I pretty much just made a fool out of my self and bruised my arm for nothing ;) We thought we were on the fast track train that was supposed to take 15 minutes but an hour and a half later we got there. We had already missed our 4:00 tour time so we all hurried and got in a taxi to try and make it.
Our taxi ride :)
We made it to the studio tour 20 minutes late and luckily they still let us go in! We ran into Jerome who was this black guy that works there. He was there when our other flatmates came has been following them on Twitter. We went through the tour and it was soooo cool! We took so many pictures and it was awesome to see everything from the movies!
We got done with the tour earlier than the others so Lauren and I tried getting back in so we could try and find them to tell them we were going to leave...well they wouldn't let us :( so we just sat in the cafe and decided to wait for them. While we were waiting we saw Jerome so we asked him for the WiFi password. Lauren got on fine and mine wasn't working :( so he sat there and did magic tricks for me for the next 30 minutes. He would not leave us alone haha he kept telling us our group probably left us. Somehow it got brought up that he could take us back in the tour, which I wish I would have known that 30 minutes before...but whatever. He walked us back through and we found our group. He was telling Travis that I was crying (which I wasn't) and that I had snot bubbles all over my face just to make fun of me. So he then gave me the nickname of snot bubbles... He thought he was hilarious. He finally left us alone because he was off of work. Then we waited around some more while the group looked in the gift shop. We also had to wait another half an hour for a bus back to the train station. This time we made sure we took the 15 minute train. We got home around 9:00 and then made the rest of our pasta. I got to FaceTime Pete while he was on his lunch break :) Only 15 more days till I get to see him :) :) :) After dinner we had to clean up and pack everything for our departure tomorrow morning. I shoved everything in my bag (luckily weight doesn't matter tomorrow) and then got ready for the night.
I can't believe my adventure in London is over now! I can't tell you how much I have grown these past 2 weeks and I know I will continue to grow so much more as I go on to Brussels and Paris. We've been lectured on safety and pickpocketing so we are a little scared...but excited at the same time! Well I'm off to bed now, I've got a day full of traveling tomorrow! Goodbye London!









No comments:
Post a Comment