When we got inside it was mind blowing! It was gorgeous! I wanted to take pictures of everything! But sadly there was no photography allowed...I snuck a quick picture though of the dome because it was amazing! We started heading up the dome and it just kept going and going and going. We walked up so many stairs and the higher we got the tinier it got! We just kept yelling out "buns of steel" as we walked up to encourage everyone to keep going! If I come back with one thing it better be a nice butt after that work out ;) haha When we finally got to the top it was a beautiful view! You could see all of London! It was well worth the hike! :)
After that we went over to Greenwich (it is not pronounced anything like it's spelled by the way haha). We separated from our group and went out to get food! You'll never guess where we went...out of all places we went to a mexican restaurant in London! Lauren and I shared nachos and a chicken enchilada and we cleaned the plate we were so hungry! We paid (and also tipped) and then got up and went to the bathroom real quick. When we were about to leave she came back up to us and gave us the tip back...we were so confused! We need to figure out this whole eating out thing...
After lunch we went to the Greenwich Market and I got the most amazing churro ever! It was a Brazilian churro!
So we were supposed to wander around Greenwich and find some museum and old famous house...well we kinda got lost and a little distracted with shops but it was so much fun! We had to meet the group at 4 so we didn't have much time to really shop so we ran back to meet the group. From that point on we were on our own for the weekend so we decided to stay in Greenwich and shop more. I decided to splurge a little and bought a necklace for myself! I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it! We also found Hunter boots and guess what...they have MY Tiffany Blue color. I really struggled on whether I should buy them or not because I really wanted them. And how cool would it be to say I bought rain boots in London? Well I sadly left the store with no boots but my guess is I'll find them somewhere else and get them because I loved them!
After our shopping adventure we headed back to the flat and relaxed for a little bit. My feet are exhausted from walking and we have only been walking for 2 days! I'm going to need a serious foot massage when I get home ;) haha At 7:30 we went back out and headed down the street to some shops and to get dinner. We went into Urban Outfitters and it was huge! There was like 4 levels! Lauren and I got rings with our initial and a gold heart on it! We love them!
After that we went to go into more shops and they were all closed at 8 pm. We were shocked! So we decided to get dinner at Pizza Hut. It was crazy though because it was like a sit down and eat Pizza Hut where they have servers and forks and knives! We ate our bread and pizza and then when we went to pay we paid a very good tip. My other flatmates-also known as roommates ;) needed change back but he never came back with change so we just left! We really really really need to figure out this whole tipping thing. After that we were so exhausted that we were incredibly slap happy. The stupidest things made us laugh so hard! We went and bought some chocolate and had a very enjoyable walk home. When we got home we figured out things for tomorrow and got ready for bed! Lauren and I will be wandering around London alone tomorrow so wish us luck! :) I'll let you know all about our adventures tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment