When we got to Tate Modern we walked around and everything was so random! Some of the things that were considered "art" were so weird, but interesting at the same time! Here are some of the pictures from Tate!
After that we went and got Billy Elliot tickets for tonight! Luckily they had some :) We had a couple hours before the show so we decided to go shopping, since we haven't done much of that ;) haha I finally got the typical London sweater and of course I got some chocolate :) Then we headed over to Victoria station and we decided to get food and work on our homework before the show. We ate at Pret...again! Then we did our homework and headed over to the show.
Billy Elliot was AMAZING! It was by far the BEST musical I have ever seen! I have never laughed so hard and I was sitting on the edge of my seat in awe the whole time! The music, the dancing, the performers, everything was fabulous! I could go on and on about this musical so I will just say one thing....GO SEE IT!
I am so glad I had the opportunity to see it in London and although I sadly was not able to see Tade perform, I feel honored to even know him! When I got back to the flat I was able to FaceTime with him and Clint :) They put a huge smile on my face!! I can't wait to meet up with them on Sunday :)
Well I have a very long day ahead of me tomorrow and I am so behind on my homework! I can't believe it is Saturday tomorrow! Time flies by when you're having fun in London :)




No comments:
Post a Comment