Today I woke up and got ready to meet up with Clint and Tade! Lauren and I carried our stuff over to Victoria station while wearing our sunday dresses. Lets just say we looked like mormons that shopped A LOT! It was soo good to see Clint and Tade! Tade knew where to go and had the cutest little British accent even though he thinks he doesn't. Clint is so nice and is taking a bag home of stuff for us since we did a little too much shopping :) We all headed over to church and it was Stake Conference. Today the topic seemed to be on how to have a good marriage :) It made me so excited to marry Pete and spend eternity with him!
We left after an hour, came home and ate lunch, and then went to do laundry. It took a lot longer than we expected and so we decided to take some pictures. We probably spent over 2 hours in the laundry room waiting, editing pictures, reading, listening to music, and taking some fun pictures. Be aware that all of our laundry was in the washer and dryer so we had limited clothing options...which is why I'm wearing all black and a big jacket...haha
After we did laundry we came home and edited more pictures! Then I got to FaceTime my handsome fiance who had just woken up :) It was sooo good to see him and talk to him for awhile! While I was editing pictures I slowly started to doze off so I decided to take a little nap before we went out for the night. After my nap, I got ready and we went to dinner at this Italian place. Lauren and I shared a pizza and spaghetti! We had an hour before we had to meet Hailey and Savannah for the London Eye so we wandered around the pier and I enjoyed some chocolate covered strawberries topped with ice cream! Yum! :)
Then we went on the London Eye and looked over the city! It was beautiful and so cool to see everything from a different view! It definitely made me realize how much I am going to miss this place. I am so glad I was able to do this before leaving London!
After the London Eye, we headed back to our flat and worked on more editing...it seems like that's all I've been doing today. I'm getting a little frustrated with photoshop since I'm not very familiar with it. It will be nice to turn in my assignments tomorrow and move onto the next assignments. I got to FaceTime Pete again :) he helped me so much by telling me my photos looked good (even though he has to say that), but I am so grateful to have him in my life! He helps me in more ways than he knows.
Well I'm off to bed so I can be ready for my last few busy days in London!








No comments:
Post a Comment