Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 14: Kensington Palace and Tower of London

Today we were supposed to go to Lacock Abbey as a group but instead on the History of Photography class went.  The rest of the group stayed back and went to Kensington Palace.  We toured Kensington Palace and then we were able to go off on our own for the rest of the day.  Lauren and I ended up at Sloane Square and did some shopping...you'll never guess where we spent over an hour, TIFFANY & CO. :) I was in heaven! We talked the associates about everything and they were so helpful! I found a silver ring that I really liked but I knew I had my engagement ring from Peter & Co. waiting for me back at home so I didn't get it ;)


After that we went into Kate Spade and Cath Kidson and wanted everything in the store!  Shopping is my weakness haha We finally decided to sit in a park and eat lunch and had a little too much fun with our food :)  


I had a really bad migraine and needed to take Advil so we went to the store and got a Diet Coke.  Our new favorite thing to do is try and find people's names on the Coke's.  Guess who I found today???...PETER!! :) I was sooo excited! This picture is for you Pete :) I love and miss you!


We decided to get back on the tube and head to Tower of London.  When we got there we didn't know where to start...so we just started taking pictures of everything! We went and looked at the crown jewels which was way cool!  Then we went into the White Tower and it had a lot of stairs!  After that we took pictures with some new friends we made at the Tower of London :)  That was probably the best part!  We love making new friends :)




After the Tower of London we came back to the flat and ate pizza for dinner! Then we finished editing our pictures, hung out in our room with everyone, listened to music, starting packing our bags, and ate lots of chocolate :)  It was a very relaxing and fun night!  Tomorrow is my last full day in London! I can't believe how fast everything is going, I feel like I need more time! I am loving London and will be very sad to leave but am so excited for Brussels and Paris! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment