Today has been more of a relaxing day! I got to sleep in till 9:00! Once I got up I got ready and we went to Abbey Road! It was way cool! There were so many people and cars were driving by constantly so we had to time it just right and run out to get a picture!
After that we got back on the tube and headed to Harrods. It was super overwhelming! There we so many high end clothing, perfume, athletic wear, everything! It was like Nordstrom times ten! There were 5 floors of lots of expensive stuff! We finally decided to leave and went to Primark! I would say it's like H&M and Forever 21 mixed but the prices were better! There were SOO many people! We had to wait in line for 20 minutes just to try things on, and then we had to wait another 15 minutes in line. Let's just say we were done shopping for the day. We got back on the tube and came back to the flat! When we got home I FaceTimed with Pete after he just woke up :) It's crazy that I was halfway done with my day and he was just starting his! After that I worked on homework for about an hour and a half! I wrote so much and I still have more to do! I guess that's what happens when you come on a study abroad...you actually have to study ;) haha
After homework, Lauren and I made pasta with spaghetti sauce! It was way good and very filling! Then I got to FaceTime with my family! It was so good to see all of them! I miss them like crazy! Sunday's at home are the best and after seeing them and talking to them today it made me really miss them! I'm glad I got to see my mum on Mother's Day! :)
After Facetiming I got ready for bed and then I got a FaceTime call from Pete again :) We talked some more and his smile just made me happy! We probably won't get to FaceTime again till next Sunday so I definitely will be missing him but can't wait to see and talk to him again!!
Today hasn't been too busy and I barely took any pictures but I have an adventurous day ahead of me tomorrow! I can't wait to tell you all about it!



Harrods is SO overwhelming!
ReplyDeleteYour pics are so cute Britt! It's so crazy that you're in London!!! I was just barely there and your blog is making me want to go back!! We'll have to do a girls trip someday :-)
Thanks Audrey :) I agree! I would love to come back here again! :)
ReplyDelete